May 23, 2022
In this season finale episode, Tara is joined by her very own husband, best friend, and fellow entrepreneur Dwayne Paton. Get your tissues ready as this power couple gets into an honest and powerful conversation on being in a relationship with an entrepreneur, watching each other pursue their passions and grow, and the side of entrepreneurship that only the people closest to you get to see.
- What happened when Tara quit her job
- How did the transition to entrepreneurship affect Dwayne and Tara’s relationship?
- The effect of entrepreneurship on Tara: The good and the difficult
- Being in a relationship with an entrepreneur
- Dropping a 6 figure salary to pursue entrepreneurship
- What is the next stage for Dwayne and Tara?
- New and crazy ideas
“Being determined as an entrepreneur, to be successful, is a different type of desire”
“One of the things I really love about you is, you can recognize what's happening and give me the permission to give myself grace.”
“We've always done things with intention. Whether our families understood it or not, it was based on how we thought about it. Together.”
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Grab your FREE copy of the Profitable Marketing Playbook at www.profitablemarketingplaybook.com
Visit Tara's website at tarapaton.com
IG | @tarasoether - instagram.com/tarasoether
Stacking M's is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)